The key to thriving relationships is communication. Add determination and flexibility, and there you have it: the foundation of a successful project.
Let’s keep it simple, no fancy words and no bs! We need to be on the same page about two things only: goals (what do you want to achieve?) and deadlines (when do you need it?).
As for costs, no hidden fees or overcharge, my goal is to give you the most bang for the buck. Simple and transparent: $200/hour and $1,200/day.
Goals and results
First, we’ll chat until we get a clear understanding of your goals. For example, if you want a branding package, I’ll need to know the logo’s file format specifications and what you’d like included in the style guide. For a product strategy (anything from a website to a social media page), we will need to clearly outline what the plan will cover, what questions it will answer, and how you want it delivered.
To give you a basic idea, I can help you start (when you have a loose idea) to finish (where your idea is already a thing on the Internet). I can assist you with a tiny part or the whole project. It’s up to you and your project’s needs.
Usually, the work I do is one or a combination of the following:
- Product scoping and refinement. What we need to build, and what’s the order? Which are the must-have features, and which are just nice to have?
- Plan, develop and implement scalable web solutions.
- Design and improve the online experience of your current website or social media presence.
- Define and implement a UX strategy (general or particular to a marketing campaign).
- Optimize the user experience to generate leads and boost conversions.
Milestones and deadlines
I never miss milestones or deadlines. Really, I don’t! I respect you, your business, and your project. I also respect myself. I set plenty of time to get everything done correctly. I never advertise unrealistic terms. That’s a two-way street, of course. I rely on you to give me specific things on time to incorporate them into the project. We will really be a team.